We all take different roads as we traverse in this journey called life. Let me lead you to my day to day discovery and the simple joy I found as a fan of BAE YONG YOON.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

It's A Red Letter Day


I just got an email from a friend whose now in Seoul and apparently everyone is excited to watch the game between South Korea and Togo which will be telecast at 2:00am (Seoul time). I'm guessing it's a delayed feed since game will start 15:00 in Frankfurt or 10:00 in Korea. Anyway the subway leading to the City Hall in Seoul has announced that they will continue their service till 2:00am so people can watch from the huge screen they've set up in the park. She told me that the police are a little worried that there might be a riot if things won't come up to the fans expectations.

Didn't I mention that I'll be watching the game tonight with some friends? I even have a change of clothing since I'll be coming straight from work and yeah red shirts are not considered corporate attire. I do envy yokee though cuz she has "Be The Reds" written on her shirt, check it out here just click Man, Ball and Me on the left hand corner of your screen. And yes, I'll be bringing our mascot Alfred so he can enjoy some night out, I even have a red shirt made up especially for tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Toujours_BYJ said...

Hi Marissa, too bad I can't watch this match because it will be at 14Pm here and I will be at the office.
Let's cheer to Korea team !

2:16 PM

 
Blogger marissa said...

Oh right, never mind I'm sure our boss will understand. It will your turn to watch the next game while I'll be sleeping soundly hopefully with Yong Joon joining me in my dreams.

4:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home