We all take different roads as we traverse in this journey called life. Let me lead you to my day to day discovery and the simple joy I found as a fan of BAE YONG YOON.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Another BAEtiful Saturday

It's one of those spur of the moment things when Northstar asked if I'm available to have a late lunch with her and then I decided to invite the other bae sisters within Makati to check if they can join us. Good thing it's a Saturday so Belinda, Tricia and Christie were able to join us.

As expected our talks centered on BYJ and what's the latest with him since my companions are all remiss on what's happening with Yong Joon due to personal and professional reasons. They're asking me to talk about the Man? Of course I obliged and by the time I'm done, 2 hours have alreadly passed and so is the delicious korean food on my plate burp!!! But it's not yet over because I still have some goodies for them, each got a sheet full of BYJ stickers. And for the highlight I showed them the Brokore and the AERA magazine so they can have their dessert, pwahahaha..... We finally parted ways by four with a promise to keep in touch.

Sitting here typing this entry just made me realize how lucky I am to have friends who share my love for Yong Joon. Somehow having people who enjoy the same things you do make it more enjoyable. I hope BYJ knows the role is playing in our lives. Through him I've forged new friendships with people whose lives are different from mine. There may come a time when he will choose to lead a life different from what he has now but the legacy that he gave to me will forever be etched in my heart.

6 Comments:

Blogger bbmag said...

yea... being a fan has made me crossed paths with people whom i wouldn't have met otherwise. even here in singapore, let alone all over the globe :p

2:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Marissa,

Sigh.. I missed that gathering. So busy with the kids and work. Anyway, so happy that you had fun.

8:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi marissa,

It's nice to hear that you have such a special afternoon. Wow, good food, great companion, and topic du jour 'Yong Joon-nim'. What more can a girl ask for?!

Thanks for sharing!

4:14 AM

 
Blogger marissa said...

bb,

And we are still embracing new friends as we go along, ain't that exciting?

10:23 AM

 
Blogger marissa said...

Marian,

We miss you just too bad you live too far for those spur of the moment get together. Let's have coffee sometime ok.

10:25 AM

 
Blogger marissa said...

Jaime,

I'm sure once your immediate network grows you'll have the opportunity to sit down one time and just talk about him.

10:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home