We all take different roads as we traverse in this journey called life. Let me lead you to my day to day discovery and the simple joy I found as a fan of BAE YONG YOON.

Friday, September 02, 2005

A Special BAE day in Japan



Mammoth crowd follows him anywhere he goes. Just looking at the pictures above leaves me in awe on how much the japanese people adore him. With all those people lining up in the streets on a week day, makes me wonder if a lot of businesses has skeletal staff on those days with most of their female employees taking a leave of absence from work, hahaha.

It must have taken IMX a lot of sleepless nights to plan the event and prepare for the security. Honestly I felt releaved that the official promo schedule is done and all that's left are interviews. I hope that he can enjoy some time away from the prying eyes to enjoy what Japan the country has to offer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home