We all take different roads as we traverse in this journey called life. Let me lead you to my day to day discovery and the simple joy I found as a fan of BAE YONG YOON.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I'm not really a fan of guys wearing pink until I saw Yong Joon in one. OMG, the entire look made my heart stop for a split second. His undershirt, white belt, jeans down to his sneakers. The guy never ceases to surprise me everytime. I read somewhere that we was apprehensive in wearing the jacket but I'm glad he did it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he look good in pink too.. in fact.. EVERYTHING! Hehe~

1:36 PM

 
Blogger marissa said...

hahaha, to each our own in taste of outfit. Thanks for the visit christine

2:06 PM

 
Blogger michelle said...

I love Korean style! I used to date a korean guy...never could get the hang of those metal chopsticks...sigh...the noodles just slid off...

4:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home