We all take different roads as we traverse in this journey called life. Let me lead you to my day to day discovery and the simple joy I found as a fan of BAE YONG YOON.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

It's Raining.....

Its been raining hard for the past couple of days but I really don't mind. I've always preferred the rain rather than the stiffling heat of summer. I'm more creative when lulled by the sound of raindrops outside the window. It's nice to let my thoughts wander~~~~


As I walk down the rainy path I think of you........ Do you yearn to walk hand in hand with a loved one just like I do. Exchanging silent glances and occasional hugs as the wind dances with the leaves. Pitter patter, pitter patter, the rain is singing...... lovers enjoying a peaceful stroll together. Let it not stop before I'm ready to give up, for dreaming of you with me on this rainy day is heaven on earth for a single gal like me.

Ooops, boss is awake now got to get busy again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home