We all take different roads as we traverse in this journey called life. Let me lead you to my day to day discovery and the simple joy I found as a fan of BAE YONG YOON.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Film 'Oe Chool(April Snow)' sold out already!

from Joanne of BYJ Quilt

I just have to post it here since the news made me feel happy. I know the korean media has been critical with the movie so I'm counting on our korean family to show them that we think otherwise. I hope the good showing will continue until next week.
==============================================
Film 'Oe Chool(April Snow)', set out simultaneous openings in Asia with domestic release on 7 as a start.
The film 'Oe Chool(April Snow)'(Director-Hur Jinho/Producer-Blue Storm) featuring BYJ & SYJ are putting up a good fight as it took the first place not only the theaters on the first day of release but also on the on-line pre-sale rate.

The 'Oe Chool(April Snow)' is a melodramatic film with the story that two man and woman who came to know their spouses' affair from a traffic accident came to love illicit love like their spouses. Particularly, this is the work they show deep interests in not only domestically but also from the various Asian countries with only the fact that top Korean Current star BYJ appears in. The photos is an appearance of pre-sale electronic board at the Seoul Theater at Jongro-Ku, Seoul at 1200 on 7.

Reported by Lee Hyogyoon,hodol@newsen.co.kr , www.newsen.co.kr),newsen@newsen.co.kr copyrightâ“’ Newsen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home