We all take different roads as we traverse in this journey called life. Let me lead you to my day to day discovery and the simple joy I found as a fan of BAE YONG YOON.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

The Long Wait Is Over

Joanne just translated a news article that says our dear Yong Joon started shooting for his part in the epic drama GKFG last Tuesday, if you haven't read it yet then click here. I'm sure there will be a collective sigh of relief from everybody in baeland since we can now expect an influx of photos and articles as the shooting of the major stars progresses.

I can already imagine calls being made to travel agents as bookings for trips to Jeju are being arranged. I know our bae sisters are very well behaved so I hope that some of the shooting will be open to his adoring fans.

Good luck to those who will make the trip, fighting!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home