We all take different roads as we traverse in this journey called life. Let me lead you to my day to day discovery and the simple joy I found as a fan of BAE YONG YOON.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Full Super Sunday Clip

Did you enjoy seeing Yong Joon dancing, singing and doing comedy in my previous post? Then are you curious to see the entire skit from Super Sunday. I remember I had it on file sent by fellow baefan qtt so I've uploaded it to my youtube account. Happy viewing and enjoy the rest of the week!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is hilarious! I wish they have subtitles so I know the exact words that Yong Joon said. He's so cute in it, lucky fatty! (isn't that her name?) She is the same girl as the host standing on his left in Super Sunday, right?

thanks for bringing this back, marissa.

5:11 AM

 
Blogger marissa said...

Hi Jaime,

I also wished this was subbed but just watching him ham it up for the camera is worth it. I don't know the girls name but yes she's one of the host of super sunday and how I wish I'm in her place even if I have to piggyback him.

12:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home