We all take different roads as we traverse in this journey called life. Let me lead you to my day to day discovery and the simple joy I found as a fan of BAE YONG YOON.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

A Not So Typical Morning

Since I'm still in my nostalgic mood and checking my precious bae clips collection, I'm sharing some of my favorites here. One is a CF he made for LG Home Shopping with our dear Yong Joon acting what I always imagined as a typical morning is for him, go and check it here

And remember his old Taster's Choice CF that had most bae sisters making their own brew and enjoying their cuppa while relaxing in their tub. Wanna get inspired again then click here

5 Comments:

Blogger mrs a said...

Marissa, thanks for sharing. I love them both.

But that second one for Tasters Choice, didn't make me think of coffee when he was sipping ever so sexy on the cup ((I want to be that cup) and tilting his head back.

mmmmm.....oh my.....Coffee was the furthest thing in my mind, what say you?

11:40 PM

 
Blogger marissa said...

hahaha..... coffee will be part of the props but yes I have other things on my mind as well * blush*

10:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh marissa, this is too irresistable! The warmest smile and sexiest body, a deadly combination! I need to take a cold shower now!

Thanks for the heavenly reminder!

6:03 AM

 
Blogger marissa said...

jaime,

a shower? why not a dip in your own bathtub and make sure you have your coffee with you.

10:36 AM

 
Blogger mrs a said...

ok Marissa, it is YOUR FAULT. These are my favorite CF's and get my heart thumping!

I had to add these 2 to my favorites, see what you did? How wondeful you are!

The smile and his look as he awakening is powerful and then the sipping of the coffee...

#*&#^%$& WARNING! WARNING! OVERLOAD

9:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home