We all take different roads as we traverse in this journey called life. Let me lead you to my day to day discovery and the simple joy I found as a fan of BAE YONG YOON.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

July 1- Stars Take On The Streets Again

The poster of the event from CDMI’s site http://www.screenquota.org

Starting July 1st, the new screen quota will take effect in Korea , for the newbies you can more about it here.

A major protest action will take place on that same day starting at 5pm alongUniversity Road and they will parade until Kwanghwamun in downtown Seoul. There is even a scheduled autographed signing from Jang Dong Gun, Jeon Do Yeon and Lee Junki who were all active in the previous protest actions. And will be capped by a cultural show that will last until 11:30 pm.

I'm sure his more mature fans will remember how BYJ got flanked not just by the media but by people in the industry for not participating in the said rallies. But in one instance Manager Yang made an appearance in behalf of BOF. It was later revealed that during those times he is deep into finalizing "Key East", read more about it here.

I'm doubting if he will make an appearance on Sunday and I'm sure he will not be the only one doing so. But with his current status as a top Hallyu star, I'm sure people will again take notice of his actions and make comparisons with the likes of JDG, LBH and KSW. I guess we have to be vigilant once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home