We all take different roads as we traverse in this journey called life. Let me lead you to my day to day discovery and the simple joy I found as a fan of BAE YONG YOON.

Monday, July 03, 2006


Thinking Of You
When the morning sun streams
through my window pane
I think you ....…..
Did you have a restful sleep
Just as I do.

As I go about my daily work
you are never far behind
Your images surrounding me
never fails to keep me inspired.

At night before sleep calls on me
I look at the stars and say a prayer
You may be out of sight for a while
But I know it'’s but temporary.

So until such time
When you reveal yourself again
I'’ll look deep into my treasure filled memories
Of my days as your fan through all these years.

marissa 07/01/06

9 Comments:

Blogger bbmag said...

hey marissa,
this is great! thanks for sharing :)

12:20 PM

 
Blogger marissa said...

Your welcome, the things we do out of boredom.

1:15 PM

 
Blogger bbmag said...

wow.
then i can't imagine the things you do when you're inspired :p

9:11 PM

 
Blogger mrs a said...

I love poetry. Marissa, my gosh you are good! Write more!

11:42 PM

 
Blogger marissa said...

Thanks mrs a, will try if I can find that spark today.

10:00 AM

 
Blogger HeippieH said...

Beautiful poem! Keep the inspiration coming! Thanks.

h.

3:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Marissa ... love your poem, so beautiful. From morning till night, we always have him in our minds, how sweet! The picture is perfect too. Enjoy it very much!Thanks.

5:51 AM

 
Blogger marissa said...

Happieh, thanks for dropping by. have a great day ahead.

10:37 AM

 
Blogger marissa said...

jaime,

I have to agree the picture is perfect since he's in that picture. And I'm sure the feeling is universal to all BYJ admirers.

10:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home