We all take different roads as we traverse in this journey called life. Let me lead you to my day to day discovery and the simple joy I found as a fan of BAE YONG YOON.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Yong Joon, I Wish To Thank You


For being the light in my times of darkness when
I never could have survived until you touched my heart.


For your being my constant source of inspiration
amidst the daily hustle and bustle that I go through.


For being the best example I can ever have,
compassionate in your heart ,
and stirring in your thoughts.

For being the best example of what I should aspire for,
doing the best in all that I do.


And if I've been amiss in saying this to you,
With all sincerity I say.....

thank you
.


marissa 7/12/06
artwork by nagajun and posted by frances in soompi

10 Comments:

Blogger HeippieH said...

Another beautiful poem! Wow, have you considered post it on KOB? Or maybe you already did. Got to share it with BYJ and family. It is full of love. Thanks for making me feel so loved and loving with this poem.

Artwork is beautiful beautiful beautiful. Amazing BYJ has captivated so many beautiful fans with so broad range of creative minds.

11:29 AM

 
Blogger marissa said...

Thanks for appreciating my work, actually I've not posted the 2 recent ones in KOB maybe tonight.

I'm a great admirer of the artistic talents of our sisters. They can really capture the essence of Yong Joon through their works.

3:23 PM

 
Blogger marissa said...

frances,

I know you can do since you are a very good writer yourself and you won't be lacking in inspiration

5:30 PM

 
Blogger mrs a said...

BRAVO - BRAVO - Standing ovation.

Absolutely beautiful! Whoa!
I love the pic too!

Way to go Marissa!

Have a good weekend!

8:57 AM

 
Blogger marissa said...

*bows* thanks mrs a, you just made my day.

2:08 PM

 
Blogger marissa said...

wow byjglobal, I feel humbled by your comment. Your last statement is so true and that sets us apart from the other fan groups.

10:41 AM

 
Blogger bbmag said...

another lovely piece, marissa... and yea, go post this on the KOB and quilt, will ya? am sure the other sisters will enjoy this too, since it's reflective of how we feel towards him too :)

have a good week ahead

12:40 PM

 
Blogger marissa said...

Ok bb I'm off to Quilt and KOB now.

6:08 PM

 
Blogger Toujours_BYJ said...

wow, marissa, what a beautiful poem, I love it. I don't know you have such talent, bravo Marissa.

12:43 AM

 
Blogger marissa said...

Hi camille, more like I have found an endless pool of inspiration in our man.

10:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home