We all take different roads as we traverse in this journey called life. Let me lead you to my day to day discovery and the simple joy I found as a fan of BAE YONG YOON.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

BYJ, Beautiful Within

His face appearance first captured my heart but it's his beautiful soul that touched me deeply and is the reason why I'm still a fan to this day.

Yong Joon is a man that acknowledges the universal truth that sayeth "To whom much is given, much is expected in return". During the tsunami that hit South East Asia in 2004, he made a generous donation to World Vision that triggered a chain reaction, with his "family" making substantial contribution not just to World Vision but to various charitable institutions helping in the relief operations. I'm sure he shared is blessings in countless ways unknown to us because he never craved publicity.

Before he left for Japan this morning, he made another act of kindness those who are affected by the floods that hit their country, read about it here. I'm sure it will go a long way in easing the burden of those affected.

If only more people will be like him, our world will be a better place to live in.

4 Comments:

Blogger bbmag said...

yea, me too think he's beautiful both on the outside and the inside too...

12:14 AM

 
Blogger marissa said...

We wouldn't be doing all these for him if he's not worth it.

2:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah marissa, Yong Joon never forgets to help others in need.
What an angel!

I hope terrential rain does not hit the Philippines. I know there are a lot of landslides happen whenever there's heavy rain over there. It's always the villagers and poor people who get the hardest hit. Take care!

11:37 PM

 
Blogger marissa said...

Hi jaime,

It's been raining hard for the past two weeks so a lot of places are flooded. I too hope that there won't be any landslides.

10:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home