We all take different roads as we traverse in this journey called life. Let me lead you to my day to day discovery and the simple joy I found as a fan of BAE YONG YOON.

Monday, July 24, 2006

BYJ At The Opening Of "Gosireh"

I've been away from my notebook for the past two days so as usual I was late in seeing his latest photos takes during the ceremony called "kosa" for the opening of "Gosireh" in Japan. Are my eyes playing tricks on me or is Yong Joon really getting younger and younger everytime I see him. He looks so fresh and inspired in the photos that came out. I have to prepare myself to see him in full costume cause I have a hint that I will fall in love all over again once it comes out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh! i love the hair in ponytail...he looks like a certified samurai...i love shintaro! and i love byj...

11:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home