We all take different roads as we traverse in this journey called life. Let me lead you to my day to day discovery and the simple joy I found as a fan of BAE YONG YOON.

Friday, July 21, 2006

BYJ And The Holey Shirt Is Back

You must be hiding somewhere if you haven't heard the news that BYJ came out from "hybernation" and flew to Japan for some activities, here's the official annoucement from JOB. I was waiting for any picture of his arrival but nothing surfaced until this morning thanks to mikann3 who scanned an article in a japanese newspaper.

Omo, he looks so handsome and is that my fave holey shirt? It must be real comfy but it does turn the heat on! I can't wipe the smile off my face that is until I read bb's translation of an appeal posted in JOB. I can understand her apprehension in translating this but I know majority of our Japanese sisters will understand the gravity of the situation and will heed the call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home