We all take different roads as we traverse in this journey called life. Let me lead you to my day to day discovery and the simple joy I found as a fan of BAE YONG YOON.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Winter Sonata in Equador


Joanne just translated a news article in Quilt about KBS signing a deal with the broadcasting company HOY TV in Equador to air the drama WLS on a primetime slot Monday-Friday 6:00pm with a replay the following day at 12:00pm.

Sisters, we are going to see an influx of South Americans who will be eager to learn more about WLS and of course our dear Yong Joon. Remember the time when it was shown in Egypt and how a lot of them started to frequent BYJ Quilt and KOB? It will be another opportunity for us to share just how good BYJ is not just as an actor but as a person.

2 Comments:

Blogger Toujours_BYJ said...

Hi Marissa

I have seen so many Mexican fans on a French blog but they wrote in Spanish and I don't understand, so I can't answer them.

1:31 AM

 
Blogger marissa said...

Really, my spanish is rusty since it's been a decade since I took it up in school. But that is the joy of online translation so we'll find a way. Thanks for visiting my blog!

9:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home