We all take different roads as we traverse in this journey called life. Let me lead you to my day to day discovery and the simple joy I found as a fan of BAE YONG YOON.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

April Snow on Philippine Cable TV


Never mind if I saw the movie countless times before but when my baesis Jobel sent an SMS last night to share the good news that AS will be shown on a local cable channel Cinema One I got so excited. Then another baesis Northstar texted me the complete details - April 16 (Sunday) at 8:00pm. How, what a welcome it would be after my planned holy week vacation.

To my Filipino baesisters spread the news and let's make it a date!

1 Comments:

Blogger mishio said...

No way! Such great news! And a little timely excitement for all Filipino Bae-family! Thanks for sharing, marissa - am really happy to hear this.

8:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home