We all take different roads as we traverse in this journey called life. Let me lead you to my day to day discovery and the simple joy I found as a fan of BAE YONG YOON.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Press Release of BOF for the Drama GKFG

Here's the official Press Release of BOF that accompanied the photos below.

On March 16 in Jeju island, the GKFG started shooting after a ceremony wishing for success.

GKFG is a huge project, which gained attention since long before its start.
All staff including director Kim Jong Hak, writer Song Ji na, and main charactors such as BYJ, Choi Min Soo, Park Sang Won, Park Sang Myun, Yoon Tae Young, and Lee Da Hee. This was the first time that all the main charactors gathered together.

BYJ, who acts as Dam deok, spoke about long-waited GKFG, "I am glad to be altogether with the director and other actors. It was a meaningful time. I am looking forward to the success of this drama, I am a bit anxious, also. I hope all the staff to be in good condition without any accident. I will do my best to the last moment."


Park Sang Won (acting as Yon Ga Ryo) said, "The shooting begins at last. I am expecting this place to become a great studio within several months. I hope everyone to have a good start."





Park Sang Myun(acting as Joo Moo Chi) said, " I am glad that the shooting has started. I am very glad to work with great actors such as BYJ, Park Sang Won, and Choi Min Soo. I am also glad to work at this wonderful island Jeju."





Yoon Tae Young(acting as Yon Ho Gae) said, " I've prepared about 2-3 months for GKFG. It will be a hard task, but I think I will learn a lot. Let's do our best."





Lee Da Hee(acting as Gak Dan) said, " I prepared a lot. I feel strain, but I am expecting a lot. I will show you my best performance."

4 Comments:

Blogger bbmag said...

thanks for the info, marissa!

8:53 PM

 
Blogger Toujours_BYJ said...

wow, thanks for all these infos Marissa. But it seems that I've seen an other actress on bb's blog, isn't it ?

2:59 AM

 
Blogger marissa said...

Hi camille,

She's the same actress as pictured in bb's blog. Actually I may have seen her in several dramas as support but acting is very forgettable so I hope she has matured in that department by now.

9:28 AM

 
Blogger LoveJoyPeace said...

Marissa, Let celebrate and a toast.

3:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home