We all take different roads as we traverse in this journey called life. Let me lead you to my day to day discovery and the simple joy I found as a fan of BAE YONG YOON.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The birth of BAEwatch

Months into my BAE addiction, a call was made in BYJ Quilt for Filipinos in that site to meet. I immediately posted my agreement since I really want to meet people who share the same feelings that I’ve been having for the past 6 months. So on June 25, 2004 I had dinner with 5 BYJ sisters who will form the core members of BAEwatch. And on August 28, 2004 the birthday of BYJ, we officially organized our group and informed BOF about it. Almost a year later the group has grown and friendships have blossomed. My circle of friends now include fellow fans from Korea, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, U.S.A., Canada and even Egypt. Little did I know that my horizon will broaden just because of him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home