We all take different roads as we traverse in this journey called life. Let me lead you to my day to day discovery and the simple joy I found as a fan of BAE YONG YOON.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

And I Said I'll Behave This Week

Just when I'm conditioning myself to part with my notebook for a few days so I can focus on my spiritual contemplation, a picture of him came up on BYJ's Quilt.



All I said was "Oooohhhhhh" and then started having that "I'm in cloud 9 dont dare disturb me" look here at the office.

5 Comments:

Blogger marissa said...

You said it right frances... have a meaningful holy week break.

5:11 PM

 
Blogger bbmag said...

happy easter, sister :)

12:42 AM

 
Blogger mishio said...

Is this what they call the feast before the fast? :)
In all seriousness, like bb said, wishing you a wonderful Easter celebration.

8:46 AM

 
Blogger Toujours_BYJ said...

Ha ha Marissa, I love your sentence about your look "I'm in cloud 9 dont dare disturb me".
wishing you a happy easter !

11:54 PM

 
Blogger marissa said...

Dearest bb, mishio and camille,

Happy Easter to all of you!

11:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home