We all take different roads as we traverse in this journey called life. Let me lead you to my day to day discovery and the simple joy I found as a fan of BAE YONG YOON.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Hybernation Mode?

It's been a while since my last blog entry, no let me rephrase that...my blog entries of late are to sparse when compared to the past. Is it an indication that I'm moving on, or have I moved on to a new phase in my being a fan of Yong Joon.

I would like to think it's the latter, after all I still check on what's new with him everyday. But unlike before, I'm content with reading news about him but I'm not participating actively in the forums as I use to. Or maybe because there's not much to talk about this days. He is still in the midst of shooting TWSSG so maybe when it starts airing a new breath of energy will come forth to make me and my blog active and alive again.

Till then I'm stamping my entry with an artwork from my fave nagajun that was posted in soompi by fellow bae blogger liezle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home