We all take different roads as we traverse in this journey called life. Let me lead you to my day to day discovery and the simple joy I found as a fan of BAE YONG YOON.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

BYJ's New Year's Message

Dear family, Annyonghaseyo? This is Bae Yong Joon..

I’ll start off this letter by greeting everyone into the 2007 new year.
I wonder how everyone will be spending the last few days of 2006.^^
Hopefully, everyone will spend those days with their families and friends..
Last month, I was very glad to have met all of you again at the very meaningful location
of the Asian Culture Exchange.. The event motivated me to, again, contribute myself to the cause.

Looking back on the past year and my hectic schedule, I was able to enjoy some joyful, wonderful moments with everyone thanks to your support. On the other hand, I also remember the tsunami many Asian families had to suffer through; and recently, I have also been concerned when having been informed of unfortunate events occurring throughout the world.. I just hope that no one had too much of a loss during these times, and pray that everyone is better.

Despite my lack of often meeting all of you this year, throughout my projects and other works this upcoming year, I hope there will be many good chances to be a part of this family. And I sincerely hope that you and your families will be well, and many good things will come to you all this upcoming year. And I will continue to do my best as an actor and as Bae Yong Joon, an individual.

I hope everyone has a good new year.

Sincerely,


Bae Yong Joon

credits to suehan of KOB for translating Yong Joon's message in english.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home