We all take different roads as we traverse in this journey called life. Let me lead you to my day to day discovery and the simple joy I found as a fan of BAE YONG YOON.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Finally Meeting Her

I've "known" her through Quilt for two years, greeted each other online through forums and exchanged private emails so I was excited when she told me her plans to spend the holidays back to her country of birth.

Dear baesis Mariko arrived last Saturday, Dec. 16, I gave her a call and arranged for a dinner date together with other baesisters last Tuesday. The meeting place was at a mall on the north of where my office is located. Travel normally takes an hour on a bus or taxi but since it's christmas time where traffic is on a standstill in a lot of areas, Northstar thought it best that I take the public train instead and cut my travel time in half. It's been a while since I took the train so I was shocked on just how many people are now using it, it was so full there was no room to move. I was just happy to make it in one piece.

Mariko, Northstar and Liezle were already waiting for me at Starbucks. I knew what Mariko looks like because of the photos we have exchanged but it was still a welcome surprise to see how lovely she is in person. In between dinner, we talked and talked about Yong Joon-ssi. Her experiences in Korea and Taiwan when she attended the premiere of April Snow. How she felt when he finally saw BYJ in person. She also shared some photos of Yong Joon, as well as copies of Myonne and pallets artworks (thanks ladies love them). We were so happy exchanging stories that we forgot about the time ~ we all have to rush home if we want to catch Episode 8 of BYJ's First Love on KBS2.

We'll be having another dinner date next week and hopefully more baesisters can join us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home