We all take different roads as we traverse in this journey called life. Let me lead you to my day to day discovery and the simple joy I found as a fan of BAE YONG YOON.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

For Your Reading Pleasure

Four of my very good friends made a trip to Korea last month mainly to watch Rain's showcase. But a trip to Korea will never be complete without visiting Nami Island and the other location sites for Winter Sonata for this drama started it all for most of us.

I'm sure you will enjoy reading about their stay because her writing style is amusing. Here's the link to their korean adventure

4 Comments:

Blogger yokee 요키 said...

thanks marissa. love her writeup very much ^^

7:41 PM

 
Blogger marissa said...

glad you enjoyed reading it.

11:30 AM

 
Blogger Toujours_BYJ said...

Thanks Marissa, every info is precious for me as I'm planning to go to Korea.

3:31 PM

 
Blogger tiffany said...

Thanks Marissa! ^^

1:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home