We all take different roads as we traverse in this journey called life. Let me lead you to my day to day discovery and the simple joy I found as a fan of BAE YONG YOON.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Happy Birthday Yong Joon!



Yong Joon~ssi,

As you celebrate another milestone in your life I wish you more blessings so that you can continue to be a blessing for others. May you always have good health to carry you through the boundless projects you have coming your way. And may love finally find it's way to you so that you can find another source of inspiration and happiness.

2 Comments:

Blogger mrs a said...

What nice sentiments for our dude.

Hey, I love that pic of him - really good!

8:41 AM

 
Blogger marissa said...

Hi mrs a,

Thanks for dropping by, hope you are doing great.

9:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home