We all take different roads as we traverse in this journey called life. Let me lead you to my day to day discovery and the simple joy I found as a fan of BAE YONG YOON.

Monday, April 24, 2006

The King of Baeland Has Arrived

I've been away from the net for the week-end to meet with my high school girlfriends and I'm still nursing a hangover and suffering aches from a rather long trip but when I logged on to Quilt this morning this picture was like a shot of espresso to my brain. Halleluya ..... I feel alive again!

Of all the gorgeous photos that come out, this one called to me the most. There's something about those long strides, the tilt of his head and confident stand that makes one believe he is really a King. I can just imagine myself giving a royal bow while he is passing before me.... sighs How much more can I take when he reveals himself as the Great King in his upcoming drama.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fei said...

I'm still feeling the excitement.. haha! Totally gorgeous!

1:34 PM

 
Blogger bbmag said...

hee... me too, can't get over how good he looks. how can someone look so incredibly hot and yet be so sizzling hot all at the same time??

8:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home