We all take different roads as we traverse in this journey called life. Let me lead you to my day to day discovery and the simple joy I found as a fan of BAE YONG YOON.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Looking Back to 2005


The frenzy of New Year is over (thank God I'm done with the endless cooking) and finally I have some time to gather my thoughts. I have a lot to be thankful during the past year especially in my own personal life. But I would like to take this moment to acknowledge people that have touched my life in their own unique way.

My baewatch sisters - with you I have found my anchor in my personal journey as a fan. You have been a true family for me and a source of strength whenever I feel down. To redwine for being the first to reach out and being the backbone when the group was just finding it's feet. We may have our differences but I can look back and smile because I respect where you are coming from and with that comes understanding. To Judy for her generous heart in making our own site a reality and for taking the time to always call me personally to check how I'm doing. To Northstar, Tricia, Belinda & Christy for taking time from your hectic schedules to have coffee and just talk about anything and everything. To TJ, Rita, chell, genre, genlove, nelia and the rest of the original family, thanks for the sweet sms, emails and phone calls. To the new members that I've met ~ Rita B., reign, lhen, Pinky, babyjn, deodhors, dorie, and lin lee, I hope to have more bae moments with you.

Thank you Quilt Family! You've walked me through when I was just starting to know more about BYJ. You've welcomed me with open arms and introduced we to some wonderful people along the way. My special thanks to Joanne, Hyeon and Won for keeping our nest even if we finally started to build our own. To Evelyn and Helen ~ the first ones to share their BYJ collections when they found that there is nothing available here in the Philippines. Likewise to my japanese sisters mariko, tomato, masayo whose generous heart knows no bounds. My dear bb who started me on this blog (hugs and kisses to you) because you I started to awaken my love in writing. To frances, liezle and amadienne, thanks for keeping in touch. To my egyptian sister Nermine, I hope you are enjoying your own journey. I have kept all the emails I got from everyone and I read them once in a while.

Think KOB and youngsun comes to mind in an instant. We may not keep in touch as often as I would want but you will always be someone special for me. And not to forget Dellinia and theo, thanks for sharing your bae experiences.

But all of these will not be possible if not for the man himself - BAE YONG JOON! You have enriched my life in ways that you may not even think possible. You have been a great source of inspiration not just to me but to a lot of people. I pray that you continue to do what you love to do.

To everyone, thank you again for accompanying me in my second year of journey as a bae fan!

4 Comments:

Blogger bbmag said...

hey marissa,
quite a nice piece to round up the year...
hee... so have you made any new year resolutions that you actually plan to keep? for instance, be more diligent in blogging? hee..
have a good year ahead.

12:26 AM

 
Blogger Fei said...

Merry Belated Christmas and Happy New Year to you too, Marissa!! Sorry to have leave you this message so late!!

Hopefully Yong Joon and the rest of the family will have a good 2006 year!!

8:59 AM

 
Blogger marissa said...

hi bb,

Resolutions, yeah trying to lose some weight is one and updating my blog is another.

9:24 AM

 
Blogger marissa said...

chris,

Thanks for your best wishes. I really hope that you will have a great year too!

9:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home