We all take different roads as we traverse in this journey called life. Let me lead you to my day to day discovery and the simple joy I found as a fan of BAE YONG YOON.

Monday, December 12, 2005

My Idea of A Perfect Day....




..... is to wake up with HIM by my side. Then play hooky by staying a looooooooong time in bed just snuggling and having conversation.(I can dream right?) Having breakfast in bed, reading the morning paper together with soothing music playing in the background.

How I wish I have a genie in a bottle to grant me this wish!

3 Comments:

Blogger Fei said...

Marissa dear, if you've found a genie, please ask him to send his colleague to me so I can get my wish as well... hahahha~!!!

10:38 AM

 
Blogger marissa said...

Hi chris,

Ok, I will whisper to him about your wish if and when I meet one.

7:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Marissa,

How many times have your dreams come true in your dreams? Wish you a Happy New Year 2006 with all your dreams come true to get a genie. Just go to the seaside and wait till one small bottle float ashore from Pulau Simpadan.

1:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home