We all take different roads as we traverse in this journey called life. Let me lead you to my day to day discovery and the simple joy I found as a fan of BAE YONG YOON.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Road to Kyrgyzstan

Our dear baesis Gaulsan just translated a news article on BYJ's Quilt about the upcoming shoot of BYJ for TWSSG (Legend) to Kyrgyzstan on the 21st of September.

I've only heard about that country during my classes in Asian and World History and by watching a documentary on Marco Polo. But beyond that I have very little knowledge of the country and its people. But there's nothing that a few clicks of the keyboard won't do for us so you may want to check out Lonely Planet . And for those planning to visit the country for that chance of seeing BYJ then go check this site for more info about how to get there, accomodations and other tourist attactions. Meanwhile for dreamers like me who wishes to one day travel to exotic places around the globe if I happen to be fortunate enough to stumble upon a ginnie in a bottle, I'm sharing some photos of the countries landscape to start with.

Tien-Shan's wild valleys


Lets just make use of our fertile minds and imagine our dear Yong Joon clad in his armour and riding proudly on a beautiful stallion accross the plains and valleys as he battle it out against his opponents.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks marissa,

beautiful landscapes, has some resemblance to Lord of the Rings in New Zealand indeed. I hope the harsh climate and high mountains won't give our Yong Joon too much problem during shooting. (I heard some people cannot adjust to the change in air pressure when you go up to those mountains.) My worrying will start Sept 21....

9:55 PM

 
Blogger marissa said...

Hi jaime,

I'm glad they will shoot this early instead of the say late Oct to Nov. I've heard that winter conditions in that country is real harsh.

Let's just wish the entire production team all the best.

9:57 AM

 
Blogger mrs a said...

Looks beautiful but I hear it is pretty rugged there. I agree lets keep them in our thoughts all goes well.

11:33 AM

 
Blogger mrs a said...

Marissa, I love that new pic of you. So pretty you are! As pretty as you are nice :)

11:34 AM

 
Blogger marissa said...

mrs a, just one day and we'll see a deluge of BYJ pictures leaving Seoul for that beautiful country.

And thanks for appreciating my ever changing avatar.

11:35 AM

 
Blogger tiffany said...

Yes, yes! Like I said before, I want to see him galloping on a horse, not trotting like what he did in Untold Scandal...

hehe! Thanks for the photos.

I'm still recovering from my Shinhwa fever...

1:28 AM

 
Blogger marissa said...

Hi tiff, it's been two weeks since the boys rocked singapore but my friends are still not over the high.

BYJ postponed his trip again, I feel sorry if there are fans who already went ahead of him.

10:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home