We all take different roads as we traverse in this journey called life. Let me lead you to my day to day discovery and the simple joy I found as a fan of BAE YONG YOON.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

BYJ, Still On Top

I don't normally bother participating in those online polls aimed at finding who is the hottest korean star, the most handsome, who you want to spend valentine with and the likes. But I feel very proud when our dear Yong Joon still manages to be on the list and at times being numero uno (#1). Have you read cam and frances latest entries in Quilt about him being awarded in China for being one of the Top Hallyu Stars, if not then do check them out.

I know that if only his fans will really put their heart in voting in all those polls, there's a great chance of their sites crashing from the millions of votes that will pour in. It's no joke because most of his fans are just silently supporting him, just one call and an overwhelming show of support will be manifested. So we are doing them a favor by just being selective of what polls to support but to those sisters who are showing their love by monitoring them and keeping us posted, my heartfelt thanks to you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Toujours_BYJ said...

Hi Marissa
me too, I'm proud of our YJ but most of all, proud of our chisese sisters who silently support him as you said.
Btw, how are your situation in Philippes after the typhoon now ?
Is everything OK ?

2:55 PM

 
Blogger marissa said...

Yup everything went back to normal for me last night. I've blogged about it in my personal blog so you can check it out if you have the time.

12:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home