We all take different roads as we traverse in this journey called life. Let me lead you to my day to day discovery and the simple joy I found as a fan of BAE YONG YOON.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Nothing on A Sunday

I spent my week-end bumming around the house except for the 3 hours I spent watching The Chronicles of Narnia last Saturday with my daughter. She told me she needs the break before her math competition next week so even off we went even if my bed looks so inviting. I just bought brewed coffee to ward off sleep while inside the movie house.

I have this secret dream of living in Korea for at least a year to immerse myself in everything korean.
Taking a stroll in the parks and temples aound the country
Enjoying the food and just mingling with the people.


Not bad since Yong Joon will be home the most of 2006 yeah? But since it's an impossible feat for me this year I contented myself by surfing the blog of foreigners who did stay in Korea. I found this site http://www.korealife.blogspot.com/ and spent the most part of my day reading his experiences. Check it out if you have a lot of free time with no idea of how to pass time.

4 Comments:

Blogger bbmag said...

hee... one of my fave things to do is to read blogs of foreigners living in korea. been doing so for awhile already. my usual 'haunts' are the marmot's hole and zenkimchi.

9:17 PM

 
Blogger marissa said...

hi,

It's really nice to read how foreigners are coming in the Land of the Morning Calm. Check out your recommendation once I've finished Shawn's.

10:17 AM

 
Blogger marissa said...

hi frances,

I love korean food too! In fact there is this small restaurant along Don Pedro here in Makati that I go to every week to get my fix of korean food. It's really authentic unlike the other restaurants that we find in malls.

6:21 PM

 
Blogger LoveJoyPeace said...

Hi Marissa,
thanks for this website reference. I had been thinking of taking some time off to stay in Korea, so this is really useful.

7:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home