We all take different roads as we traverse in this journey called life. Let me lead you to my day to day discovery and the simple joy I found as a fan of BAE YONG YOON.

Monday, January 09, 2006

A Dream Scenario

Looking at the pictures made me smile and think of my past love who always wakes-up when he feels I'm not beside him. So to make my day more exciting, I'll erase his face and swap it with Yong Joon.....



Sleeping soundly on my bed.

Then as if by instinct you will awake because I'm not beside you....
and you will look around before lovingly calling my name (hahaha, good thing dreaming is for free).

2 Comments:

Blogger Toujours_BYJ said...

Ha ha I love love this post Marissa !

3:08 PM

 
Blogger mishio said...

heehee - agree, so hilarious. Well done, Marissa. :)

7:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home